Friday, December 28, 2007

Unaware Teenager

Sexy Babes Asian

My mother was head of the beach club facilities. It was a two story wooden building built in the twenties. There were bath houses for changing on the main floor and open area on the second floor with ping pong tables and wooden rockers for the old people to look out upon the water. The entire building was built on pilings and had a small, sandy beach.

I was in charge of helping my mother pick up beach chairs and umbrellas at the end of the day and storing them in the storage room.

One day at closing time, I was running late and my Mom wanted to get home. That's when Mrs. Smythe said for her to go along and that she would bring me home, having her home across the street from ours.

Everyone had left but Mrs. Smythe and I, when I told her I was finished with my chores and would go to my bath house to change. She asked me to come to her bath house first and that she had something she wanted me to do there. I obliged.

She took me into her bath house, a changing room about 5 ft square with a wooden seat built in and wooden knobs for hanging clothes. She asked me to sit down. Mrs. Smythe had on a blue two piece bathing suit and was of average build.

She, without saying anything took of her top and exposed her full breasts to me. I didn't say anything because I was embarrassed, but I did notice she had large nipples which seem to point to me. Then she slipped out of her bottoms and hung them with her top on the knobs. I could not understand why she took off everything while I was sitting there watching.

She turned to me and quietly said that it was my turn. I asked her what she meant and she explained that if she took off her bathing suit, I should do the same. I didn't move.

Noticing my reluctance, she took her hands and dropped my trunks for me, exposing myself to her. She then put her arms around me and pressed her naked body against mine. Her hand lowered to begin rubbing my penis area. My pines enlarged for the first time in my life and I was scared.


She opened to bath house door and led me into the hall, took my hands in hers and pulled me down to the floor pinning me beneath her. I didn't know what she was doing, but she held my penis and gently stroked it up and down. It grew so big I thought I would explode.

She looked into my eyes and said, "Now I have you." She straddled my body placing my big penis between her legs and into her. She began to pump her body up and down on me sending hot flashes throughout my body.

After she stopped her noise of hard breathing, she got up and told me to go change and that we were going home.

Flustered I dressed and went to her car where she was waiting for me. She said to get in next to her. She immediately, before starting the engine, put her hand back on my limp penis inside my pants. I thought she had had enough of whatever she wanted from me. She unzipped my pants and holding my penis in her warm hand, leaned over and put my penis in her mouth. I thought that disgusting, but said nothing. She moved my penis inside her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. I became large again. She kept this up until I felt a hot surge in my penis and apparently some white stuff squirted into her throat. She told me later that I tasted very good for a young boy.

I knew when she dropped me off at my house, that I was hers now for whatever and whenever she wanted me. It's uneasy to become enslaved.

2 comments:

imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number +8801904567346 imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number 01904567346 said...

সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১ বার টাই করে দেখ ইমু সেক্স ১০০০ টাকা ফোন সেক্স ৫০০টাকা সেক্স কালে কাল দিনে আমি নদী +8801710469450 টাকা বিকাসে বা ডি.বি.এলে পাঠাতে হবে।

imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number +8801904567346 imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number 01904567346 said...

সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১ বার টাই করে দেখ ইমু সেক্স ১০০০ টাকা ফোন সেক্স ৫০০টাকা সেক্স কালে কাল দিনে আমি নদী +8801710469450 টাকা বিকাসে বা ডি.বি.এলে পাঠাতে হবে।