Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dance Lessons - My First Experience

Sexy Babes Asian

It's not that I am any prize myself. I realized that everyone put me into the nerd category without thinking about it too much, but I wanted to do something about it. I wanted to be a real person.
So, I asked Adrianne out to the Junior Prom. She was no prize either and jumped at the chance to go out on a real date with a living, breathing boy, just like the other girls. What a couple we would make! Both fifteen and never been kissed.

We both lived close enough to the school in our small town so that I walked to her house, met her parents, and walked with her to the prom. She looked good. Somehow the dress she had chosen made Adrianne appear less plump, even cute. I had already admitted that I did not know how to dance when I offered my shy invitation. When we arrived at the school, she led me by the hand to a side room and showed me how to do some basic steps. With the faint sound of music from the decorated gym in our ears, I took my first tentative steps and soon was passable enough to go into the gym.
Everything went well, and, whenever a new dance step was necessary, my girl and I retreated to the side room. In that private place I learned five dance steps that night, enough to make us appear like an ordinary high school couple.

I walked Adrianne home to meet her parent's eleven pm deadline, and, arriving a few minutes early, we sat on the glider on her porch. She moved close to me, and I knew that we were supposed to kiss. After my first effort, she smiled and gave me another lesson. Then we kissed once again; it made me feel good inside.

Before I knew it, we were a couple. Adrianne invited me over to her home so we could do homework together. I would buy ice cream cones on the way some days when my frugal allowance afforded it. We would dutch treat ourselves to movies. Adrianne was invited to a party, and I was her date. We did a little kissy-facey now and then.

We arrived at her house one afternoon to discover a note from her mother, informing Adrianne that her mother had to go visit an aunt due to a family problem; she would not arrive home until night. Her father was on the second shift at the plant, so he would not be around either. When Adrianne shared the contents of the note with me, she seemed to have a pleased smile on her face.
"Larry, she asked, "what time did you say you had to be home?"
"Supper is at six-thirty," I answered. "That's when."
"Good," she said. "Let's go up to my room."
I had never been allowed there when her parents were home and keeping their eyes on us. I followed her up the stairs, noticing that her curvy hips seemed to be swaying more than I had noticed before. She had a frilly girl's room, I discovered, and a double bed.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "How come you rate such a big bed?"
"It was my parent's old bed, but when they bought new furniture for their room, they let me have the old stuff." She moved against me and wrapped her arms around my back and laid her head against my chest. Her hips seemed to be sliding against mine, and I could feel my cock begin to become firmer. She lifted her face up and we began to kiss. She seemed to slightly flushed and warmer than usual, and I began to feel my own temperature rise too.
"It's to warm up here," I remarked.
"Why don't we relax a little," Adrianne suggested. She began to unbutton her white blouse. I stood watching as more and more of her well-filled bra came into view. "I said why don't WE relax, Larry," she said. "Didn't you say that you felt warm?"
"Oh, yeah... yeah, warm," I mumbled and began to fumble at my shirt buttons. My eyes were fixed on her bra as she shrugged the blouse off and draped it over a chair. She continued to loosen her skirt, and it fell to the floor. Adrianne stood before me in her bra and panties with a big smile on her face.

"Here," she said, "let me help you with that." As I undid the last button of my shirt, Adrianne was pulling my belt open. I felt my fly get zipped down and my pants were around my ankles. With a hand on her shoulder, I stepped out of them with the front of my briefs bulging out. Adrianne looked, but said nothing.
"We can lie down on my bed now," she said not as a suggestion, but as a directive. Adrianne pulled down the covers so that we could lie on her sheet next to each other in our underwear.
"I've been waiting for an opportunity like this one," Adrianne admitted. "My mom goes out of town suddenly at least once a month, and this trip has been long overdue."
"What are we going to do?" I asked, like a naive fool.
"What do you thing we are going to do, Larry?" she asked and then laughed. "Do you want to play cards?"

"N-n-no," I stuttered. "I-I guess we are going to make out."
"That's exactly right." She pushed me onto my back and began to kiss me. I saw her put her hands behind her back for a minute; then she lifted herself up and pulled her bra from between us and dropped it onto the floor. Her boobs were pressed against my naked chest. My hands drifted on their own accord to touch the satiny skin.
Adrianne rolled onto her back and looked at me as I rose onto an elbow next to her. "Touch me more," she commanded. My fingers roamed across the breasts, feeling her soft, pliant mounds and her hard, protruding nipples. "Suck on them," she whispered hoarsely. I sucked and then I licked and I sucked harder. Adrianne sighed and my dick began to ache. It was like a broom handle, so hard.

I sensed her fingers on my briefs; then she was slipping her hand inside. I finger touched the head of my cock. I had been feeling one breast while my mouth was on the other. Now I slid my own hand under the elastic of her panties and felt the small thatch of hair on her mound. Emboldened by no protest, I moved my hand lower and felt the heavenly crack between her curvaceous, plump legs.
"Pull my panties down, lover," Adrianne whispered. I reluctantly rose up from her lush body and slid her panties down as she lifted one leg, then the other to help free herself. I quickly slid my own briefs down and pressed my naked body against hers. We lay together again, but this time my hand was between her parted legs and her hand was softly caressing my penis and testicles.

No comments: