Sunday, December 23, 2007

2 Teenagers Bonding in everyway

Sexy Babes Asian

I had been dating this girl for about 4 months. Although we were only 18 and 17 I feel she is the one. On this particular day we planned on going to a movie. So she arrived at my house, and we got to talking and kissing you know some normal teenage things. Next thing we knew time had went by quick and the movie had already started and we were still at my house, so we decide just to watch a movie at my house. So we are back in my room I put a movie in and we sit on my bed together watching the movie.

Now i'm 18 yrs old about 5'10 165lbs and yes still a virgin. My g/f she is tiny about 5'1 tall 105 lbs and she is 17yrs old also a virgin. So here we are laying on my bed watching a movie. I lean over and kiss her and that's when things started. After the first kiss we began passionately kissing our tongue's probing eachothers mouth. Things began heating up our hands exploring each others bodies. I then get on top of her both still fully clothes still kissing passionately. I then move down and start kissing her neck and move down to her stomach thats when she takes her shirt off and then her bra, giving full view of her nice perky breast and hardening nipples. I start massaging her breast with one my hands and move up putting one of her nipples in my mouth and start licking it and sucking on it. A few moans escape her as my hands and mouth explore her stomach and breast.

Now I began getting near her hips and I unbutton her pants and slowly slide them off her smooth legs. After they are off I take a second to admire the shaven area in front of me. I began Kissing between both of her theighs teasing her by just kissing around her already wet pussy. Then after I think she has had enough I start massaging her clit with my tongue, this gets some more moans out of her as she starts breathing harder and harder. As i'm eating her out I feel her body began to tense and I can tell she is about to cum, as she does I keep licking her pussy not wanting to miss a drip. Then I kiss my way back up to her lips and began kissing her some more as I am unbuttoning my pants to release my raging hard on. I get my pants of and she gives me a look telling me she wants it now. So I get lined up rubbing the tip of my cock at her entrance. Not wanting to wait anymore she takes her hand and grabs my cock guiding it into her pussy. She now begins breathing really hard as I pump my cock in and out of her tight pussy. This is truly a feeling of heaven, and I feel myself about to come I look deep into her eyes and began kissing her passionately right as I began cumming inside this tight hot pussy. She opens her eyes and we stare at each other and she tells me she loves me and I tell her I love her back. We lay there for about 10 minutes when she starts kissing me again and rubbing on my cock getting me hard again. I can tell that she is wanting it again. she then gets on top of me and begins kissing my neck and then down to my stomach seeming not to want to miss an inch. Then she gets down around me now hardening cock and starts kissing around it being careful to not even touch it.

My cock is really getting hard from the teasing as if it's reaching out to her. Finally she grabs a hold of my cock and at first she begins slowly stroking it before finally putting it in my mouth and sucking on it. I look down watching her head bob up and down on my now hard cock. I put one hand on her should and the other on her head bobbing it up and down in rhythm. Then she senses that i'm about to cum so she takes her mouth of my cock and gives it one final lick before coming back up kissing my stomach then neck as she makes her way back up. Then she grabs my cock and aligns it with her still wet pussy and sits on my cock. She then begins riding on my cock like there's no tomorrow. Moaning and gasping for breath the whole time. She then leans down and we start kissing as she's riding my cock. She then just lays on top of me and I start sliding my cock in and out her first Nice & Slow, then I just start pounding it in her as hard and as fast as I can. She starts moaning really loud now I can feel she is about to come she grabs onto my shoulders with a strong grip her body starts shaking, gasping for breath at same time moaning, I feel her juices run onto my leg. Feeling her cum and her pussy grabs a hold of my cock and starts milking it as I cum for the second time that night. She collapses on top of me and hugs me, I put my arms around her and hold her close. She then sits up and looks at me and smiles. We both get our clothes back on and now she has to leave so we kiss good night and she leaves. This would be the first time I would both mentally and physically bond with another. Although that was our first time it was by no means our last.

Alright this is my first story ever wrote like this. I'd like to hear what you think of this, and if I should continue writing. - Janna

No comments: