Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hot Night Beach

Sexy Babes Asian

The night was young and the air was clean. It had just rained the night before and the palm trees were dripping drops of water. The sand was warm from the hot day, but cooled by the starry night. Jessica and I lay on the sand, cuddled up in a blankey and snuggled close together. We stare into the night sky as the stars twinkle and the fireflies dance around one another. I squeeze her tightly and kissed her cheek softly. She began to melt in my arms and drift off. I shot my tongue across her ear lobe and she gasped for air. She turned her head off to the right and stared into my eyes a few inches away from my face. I felt her hot breath run down my neck as she kissed my lips with indulgence. Slowly my tongue glided down her throat and danced around with her tongue. I ran my hand across her cheek to the back of her neck and softly rubbed as I kissed her harder. My hands caress her hair as I sucked on her neck. She started to pant hard as pleasure ran through her body. She slid her hand behind her back and lifted up my shirt. She put her cold hand on my abdomen causing my to gasp. She ran her hand up my chest and dragged her fingertips across my nipples rolled her on top of me and stared into her hazel green eyes. She kissed my lips and ran her hands up the sides of my shirt. I lifted my arms up making it easy to slide my shirt off.

She sat up ad slides both of her hands down my chest and fumbled around with my belt to unhook it. I grabbed her hands and pushed them above my head and kissed her more. I let go of her hands and slid them down her back. I grabbed her butt and squeezed just to make her moan softly, I slid her shirt off and I feel her nipples brush against my chest. I was stunned for a second because she wasn’t wearing a bra! A bust of excitement ran through my body causing me to kiss her even harder. I began to get hard and it rubbed up against my pants. She knew I was too because she bucked her hips to make it harder so she could feel it through her pants. I ran my hands across her breasts and roller her nipples between my fingers. She softly moaned as her nipples became hard my touch. Quickly darting her hands down my pants, she grabbed me and started to rub and squeeze me hard. I moaned softly as she rubbed me up and down as my back began to arch in tension. I continued to rub her breasts and suck on her neck. I wrapped my leg around her back and flipped her over so I was on top. I slid down and rubbed her breasts with both my hands and sucked on her nipples. I rolled my tongue over each one and made little designs around each one, I felt them getting harder as she started to quiver in excitement.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulls me closer to her. She moans and pants for air as I suck harder. Her nipples begin to turn bright red as she squirms. I slid my hand down between her legs and pushed in and started she started to moan even louder. I sit up and unbuckle her belt and unzip her jeans. I run my finger tips along her panties and rubs softly along the outside. Her panties instantly become soaked. I slowly slide her panties off and run my tongue behind my fingers and tugged them off as she kicked with her legs to help me. I slid my fingers between the lips of her pussy. I teased her clit by moving my fingers closer to her clit and pulling away quickly. Her hips pushed up against my hand to make sure I got every spot. She gasped for air and moaned loudly as I slid my fingers in as deep as they could go. I began to slide my fingers in and out and got faster, pushing harder, rubbing my fingers against her swollen clit. I pulled her panties off all the way and ran my tongue along her tummy, flicked her tummy ring back and forth. I ran my tongue down across her tummy, past her hips and over her clit. Hot spit drips on her clit and makes it swell more. I slowly flick it back and forth and start to suck on it. I slid down a little farther and stuck my tongue deep inside. She moves her hips with my tongue as I slide it in and out. Suddenly she grabs my head and pulls it toward her face and kisses me hard. She flips me over on my back and starts to pull my pants off. She tugged at my boxers until they where completely off. She runs her hand along my hard cock and strokes me a few times.

Without me knowing it she slides her hot mouth down on me. Her hot spit engulfs my cock and I gasped for air trying not to pass out. She strokes me up and down as she follows behind with her moth, after a few strokes the tension is overwhelming and I could barley hold on. As I moaned loudly, she stroked me faster and sucked harder causing me to moan louder, my back arched as the tension built up. She stopped for a few seconds to catch her breath, so I leaned forward and kissed her. She stroked me a few more times and moved up on top of me. She was completely on and she bent over and kissed me. I felt her dripping wet pussy rub up against my cock. I softly gasped for air as my cock got all wet and warm. She slid her hand down and pushed my cock straight up. She slowly got up and slid down onto me. I could barley breathe as she moaned softly when she slid down. She thought she was on completely and couldn’t go down any farther, but she looked down and noticed that she could go more!

When she was finally on she couldn’t even move. I slid my hands onto her hips and slowly rocked her back and forth. After a few seconds I came inside of her. She moaned as the hot cum covered her pussy. She slid up and down against me trying to push herself to her own completion. A minute afterward she came and collapsed on top of me. We lay there gasping for air and moaning softly. Suddenly I began to get hard again inside of her. I kissed her softly on her lips and rocked her up and down until we both came. We rolled onto the blanket and were too tired to get dressed. I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close to me. We fell asleep after and was awaken by the sun the next morning. I kissed her softly on her lips and wished her a happy birthday.


No comments: