Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bookstore Mischief - Our First Time

Sexy Babes Asian

Our First Time "A True Story"

To start things out,We're what you would call an average,people next door type of couple.Two kids,a cat,nice house and cars.We are just middle class people that live a regular life.We go to work each day,come home and do the daily chores at night.Now,not that we lead a boring life or anything like that,but we do provide a good homelife for the kids.What we did on this weekend in early December 2001, was something we hadn't even considered before.So,here goes the story.

We have been married for 18 years.I'm 38 and she is 36.We have a very fulfilling sex life.We have had sex about every possible way a couple could with each other.We aren't swingers or anything like that.But we have gotten into sex toys really heavilyover the last 6 years.We have ordered them thru the mail because we didn't have a store nearby to buy them from.So anyway,we planned to go Christmas shopping the first weekend in December and leave the kids with our parents.We used this to get a chance to get our shopping done and get to spend some quality time with each other.Needless to say ,we packed up our little sextoy box,a few clothes and off to the nearest major city we went.On the way into town my wife noticed an Adult Bookstore that had opened since the last time we were there. She kidded and said that we need to visit it before we leave to go home.We went about our shopping and had a nice quiet dinner afterward.We then went to get our motel room and got everything unpacked.It was still just late afeternoon and I suggested that we need to visit the Adult Bookstore and see if they have a new toy we might be interested in.To my surprise,she was all for it.

She first wanted to change clothes.She always brings one of her sexy outfits to wear for me whenever we get to spend a weekend alone.She likes to dress slutty and tease me before we have sex.Its kinda like we are into the role playing thing,you know. So she asks me if I would like her to put on her playtime outfit to go to the bookstore in.It shocked me.I told her ,Sure you might as well look like you belong in there since we're going.She puts on this really short,black skirt with a low cut ,white button up top.She puts on some black,high heel shoes with lacy thigh high stockings.She put on a lot of makeup and really red lipstick.It made her look like a total slut,but really sexy.She isn't a skinny girl,she has a few extra pounds,but they are all in the right places.

She walked around the room and posed for me for a while and I could tell it was making her hot thinking about going out in public this way for the first time.It was making me hot too.She said that she wasn't going to wear any panties either.Now this was a first.She has never went out before without panties on.I knew this was going to be some special night when we got back to the room.Off we went to the bookstore.We were all jittery the whole drive there with anticipation.When we got there,we sat in the car for a moment to get the courage to go in.

After seeing a few people enter,we realized these people looked lke the same kind of people we were.So we got out and went in.It wasn't like what we had imagined.It was layed out well,and the people inside were not street bums like you see in the movies.We made our way to the dildos.While she would be looking at one,I'd slip my hand under her skirt and play with her naked ass.I was trying to be careful not to let anyone else see what I was doing.After about 45 minutes of looking,she picked this one large dildo.I didn't think they made them that big.It was 16" long and really thick.I was reading the package along with her and had forgotten that I had my hand under her skirt showing her ass.About that time I heard a voice say, "Looks like ya'll found something you like." I quickly moved my hand and we acted like we didn't hear him.He stood right there with us and said ,"No need to get embarrassed,he has seen people do this stuff all the time in here."

He stood there and talked with us for quite some time.He was very friendly,well mannered person.It was easy to talk with him.It was like we had known him for years.After a while,we told him we needed to go, that we wanted to get back and try our new toy out.We said our goodbyes and went to checkout.I kidded her about how I thought he really wanted her,but wasn't sure how to ask.He was in his mid forties,grey in his hair,slender,nice looking guy.She made the comment that as horny as she was right now,it would take two guys to satisfy her.We had talked about this before,but that was all it was,"Talk".

We had never been in the right place or right time to ever do anything like that.So without thinking a lot about it,I said,Hey lets do this now.She says,do we really want too? I told her that this would be perfect.We're in a town we don't live in,we already have a room and we don't have to be home until tomorrow afternoon.She told me that he does seem nice and she felt an attraction to him.I told her to go ahead and pay and I would go over and ask him if he wanted to join us.I went over and asked him if he wanted to come back to our room and play around with us.He quickly said yes,and that he had been watching me play with her ass for some time before we noticed him.He followed us to the car and told us he would follow us back to the motel.We felt a lot of different emotions on the ride back to the room.We were scared,hesitant,anxious and horny all together.When we got to the room,he made us feel really at ease.He had a calming voice.

We talked about 30minutes,going over things that she liked and didn't like.By that time we were all really comfortible around each other.My wife stood up and began a strip tease for us.She got all undressed really fast.I could tell she was ready for this to happen.She layed on the bed and began to pose and play with herself for us.I spoke up and said,"We need to get started here before we change our minds."We got our clothes off in a hurry.He was hung pretty well.It was about 71/2 inches and real thick.I told him he could go first.

My wife made a b'line right for his cock with her mouth.It was so exciting for me to see her sucking on this guy's cock for me to see.After a couple of minutes he told her to get on all fours that he wanted to see her pretty ass while he fucked her fom behind.He also said that it wasn't fair for me not to get to join in on the fun.So he got behind her and began to slowly fuck her while she was sucking on my dick.She was cumming quickly,I could hear the wetness of her pussy with each stroke of his cock.He fucked her for about five minutes before he decicded that we should swap and let me have my turn at her.

I had her to roll over on her back and spread her legs wide.Our new friend postioned himself by her head so she could suck on his cock while I was fucking her.Her pussy was so wet and loose,I had never felt it this way before.My dick slid in and out of her so smoothly,her juices were covering my shaft and balls.It was like this wasn't even my wife I was fucking.She was like a totally different person.She knew exactly what to do and when to do it.The harder I fucked her pussy,the better she sucked his dick.It was more like making love to his cock with her hands and mouth rather than just sucking it.Slowly stroking it as she took it deep in her mouth then taking it out to rub it on her lips and face.

I was so turned on seeing her like this.She was so hot and horny.It felt like she was cumming contiuously from all the wetness between her legs.I was really getting into this and so was my wife.Then I heard the guy tell my wife that he was fixing to cum.This was what surprised me the most.She took his dick deep in her mouth and kept it there.From the way he moaned I could tell that he was pumping a couple of streams of cum in her mouth.I saw it being forced out of the corner of her mouth,then she pulled it out to let him finish cumming on her face.He shot a few more good streams in her face while she was stroking him,all the time rubbing it all over her lips,cheeks and chin.

No comments: