Friday, December 28, 2007

No Objections Part Two

Sexy Babes Asian

It took too long for my cock to get to it’s full length, and Sue’s mouth got tired so I didn’t get off again, but I was soundly fucked by Gina, so I have no complaints. I was getting intrigued by my wife’s newly acquired tastes, and decided to devise a plan for us to have a threesome. It would have to be some one who is either somewhat overweight or even as obese as my wife. Then it came to me that one of my coworker’s had mentioned through some of our slightly intimate conversations (we discovered very quickly that we could talk about anything with each other.), that she had always wanted to see what it would be like to make it with another woman.

I remembered saying, “Hmm, I’d like to see that.” We both laughed. Her name is Tina, and although she’s about 30-40 lbs. overweight, she still is quite appealing. Her tits are huge, but still fairly firm, and she wears clothes that hide her somewhat large hips. Her legs are very shapely, and I remember from some of our conversations that she told me she has very large pussy lips. I haven’t had the chance to nail her yet, but it was going to happen pretty soon. We talked so intimately, that we both knew we wanted each other. She is newly divorced and is exploring her sexuality. I was planning on exploring it with her, she knows about the arrangement Sue and I have. She’s only met Sue once, at an office Christmas party, so she’s not a friend (and luckily, not off limits). The thought of those huge tits in my hands and mouth, and the idea of toying with those elongated pussy lips, has made her a part of my wet dreams.

I had to approach this delicately, and let her bring up the idea of making it with another woman. I couldn't force the issue, or I might lose her all together.
Eventually the day came when she mentioned it again, and I said, “What is it with you women? My wife has been hinting at the same thing. Two nights ago, she wouldn’t give me any, but made me horny as hell talking about how she would like to see what it would be like to make love to a woman. All I could think about was joining in!” I wasn’t going to pursue this unless Tina did, I was just trying to plant the seed, and pray like hell that it grows in the direction I want it to. She didn’t say anything more about it until about a week later, and I could tell by the way she was hinting around about it that she was interested in getting together with Sue.

Finally she came right out with it, “Do you think…, well, what I mean is…, Aw Dammit! Do you think Sue would be willing to try something with me?” My cock was about as hard as it has ever been, and I had a lump in my throat.
I found it as difficult to answer as it was for her to ask, “I don’t know, but she’s been talking about it a lot. I’ll ah.. I’ll try to…um, I’ll see what I can do.”
I don’t really understand my wife’s new interest; she used to think that X-rated flicks that showed two women together were disgusting. Now all of a sudden she likes to taste someone else’s pussy juice on my dick. I may have been too hasty in working on Tina, without working on Sue. But it’s well worth a shot, right? I wanted to see if she was just getting interested in sex again, or if it was an infatuation for pussy. My plan involved fucking Gina again, in her bedroom in full view from my study. I would hint around that I was going to get Gina again, and just find out later if Sue watched.

One night Sue was going shopping, I was in my study, and as soon as Sue left, Gina’s light came on in her bedroom, and she motioned for me to come over. I’m not crazy, so I went over. This time I wanted to be in Gina’s bedroom in case Sue came back. I was in luck, because when I got over there, she was already naked and laying on her bed. I felt unusually kinky, and asked where she kept her stockings, because I wanted to tie her up. She thought this was a great idea. I found two pair and tied both her hands and her feet to the bed posts. I began by giving her a full body massage, and then started tickling her. She acted as though this was torture, so I decided to get down to doing what I came over for. After lavishing her luscious tits with kisses and sucking, I started to eat her like there was no tomorrow. Gina came at least four times. My purple headed throbbing member was begging for release. I propped her butt up in the air with her pillow and very slowly entered her, centimeter by centimeter. Overall it took about three minutes to get all the way in. I was so horny, it was hard to keep from cumming right then. I kept my dick perfectly still, but was doing a rain dance on her clit with my thumb. Abruptly I jumped up and she whined, at my exiting her love canal. I untied her hands and feet, and then I laid down. She must have liked what I did to her because she proceeded to tie my hands and feet. I had no objections, I was wanting to make this last as long as I could. She kissed and fondled me all over, and then she ended up with the entire length of my cock in her mouth. For such a young girl, she was quite talented. I begged her to get in a 69 with me, because I loved to lick her while she sucked me. I don’t know how I was able to hold back, but I was able to bring her off twice before I came. When I did cum, I don’t think she was ready for it, but she was still able to swallow it all. When she rose up I began to suck on her clit, and twirled it with my tongue at the same time. Gina was moaning and came again very quickly. This made me erect again, so she slid down my body and straddled my organ. This time it didn’t take very long to sink balls deep. She was riding me up and down, and she was close to cumming again, when all of a sudden she stopped.

Gina turned her head around to face me and said, “We forgot to close the curtains, and I’m not positive, but I think I saw movement in your den!” I told her that I didn’t hear Sue’s car come back, it was probably just her imagination. This helped calm her down some, so she continued her up and down motion. Then she started rocking back and forth, moving her pussy towards my feet and back. This long stroking motion brought me off quickly.
Gina untied me and I got dressed, and went home. I didn’t see Sue’s car in the driveway, and was a little disappointed that she wasn’t home. I had hoped that she had seen us, but I guess that’ll have to wait for another night. As I walked in the back door, there was Sue, in her pajama’s. Without a word she dropped to her knees, unzipped my shorts and dropped them to the floor.

She breathed in through her nose and I heard, “UMMMMM.” I knew then that it was the smell and taste of pussy that turned her on. As she tried to put my cock in her mouth, I pulled back.
I said, “So, did you see us? Did it turn you on? I bet you wished it was you 69’ing Gina, Huh?’ She nodded her head and tried to pull my dick towards her mouth.
I dodged her again and said, “Say it. Say you want to lick pussy. Say you want a woman to lick your pussy.” Not surprisingly, she did, and I moved closer to let her lick Gina’s and my juices off my engorged member. She was able to make me cum again. Afterwards, I laid her down on the kitchen floor and started to eat her. When she got close to cumming, I would tease her and make her say it again. When I finally let her cum, I told her I may have someone interested in a three-way. She made me tell her all the details, She met so many people at the Christmas party that she couldn’t remember who Tina was, until I described her.
Her eyes lit up, and she said, “The one with the humongous tits? I answered and she gave me a big hug.

I arranged a little party for Saturday night. Tina was the only invited guest, she appeared at our doorway a few minutes early, with a bottle of great wine. Neither Tina, nor Sue knew that I set up the video camera in the closet to catch all the action. I seated Tina on the couch, and I sat down beside her. While waiting for Sue to finish getting ready, I thought I might start things by kissing Tina (and of course playing with those luscious tits). She playfully objected that she was here to see my wife, not me, and that’s when Sue walked in.

Sue said very nervously, “I am so pleased that you came.”
Tina laughed and broke the ice by saying, “Well, I haven’t yet, but I plan on cumming a few times before I leave!” We all laughed at that, and headed towards the bedroom. Tina told me to sit in the easy chair, and let the women-folk do their business. They began quite awkwardly, but made up for it in enthusiasm. As they were getting each other undressed, they were planting kisses everywhere. Sue was the first to lick pussy, and by the look on Tina’s face, she was doing a fantastic job. Tina must have had about three orgasms before she pushed Sue away and said she couldn’t take any more. Tina started by rubbing her big boobs up and down Sue’s body. Every time they got near her face, Sue would grab them and suck the nipples. When Tina finally was eating Sue out, her large hips were facing me. At the same time Tina was massaging her clit, and playing with those elongated lips. She was motioning for me to come closer. That was what I was waiting for, so I squatted down behind her and entered her well lubed cunt. It was quite a sight seeing Tina sucking my wife’s clit and also watching my rod piston in and out of her hot slit. I wanted to plunge deeper, so I reached around and grabbed those bulbous knockers and held on for dear life. Each time I slammed my cock home, I would squeeze her nipples. As I slowly pulled out, I would pick them up to feel the weight of them, and then repeat the process. Sue started to cum, and was letting the neighborhood know about it. I’ve never heard her squeal like that before. Just after Sue came, Tina’s manhole started to contract and release it’s hold on me, which caused me to cum much sooner than I wanted to. Sue moved down under Tina and would first tongue Tina’s clit, then take one of my balls into her mouth. Then she sucked all of my cum out of Tina’s pussy. After cleaning her out she went to work on my spent manhood, and before long I was hard again. I felt obliged to fuck my wife, but I really wanted to fuck Tina between her tits, and have her suck me dry when I came. Tina laid down and Sue jumped right in on licking her pussy again. I entered Sue from behind and it did not take her two minutes before she began to cum. My rock-hard cock was already lubricated, so I moved up and straddled Tina’s tummy. I put my dick in her cleavage, and Tina brought them up to surround my cock. The look on Tina’s face was pure lust and satisfaction, she was quite an attractive woman. I couldn’t believe my good fortune. When the first shot of cum shot out and hit her on the chin, she grabbed my pulsating member and pulled it to her waiting mouth. It got there just in time to unload the next spurt down her throat. When she got her mouth around it, she began to suck hard enough to start a Harley! I’ve never cum that hard in all my life. The rest of the evening, I just concentrated on getting some good video of these two insatiable ladies.

Every time I watch that video, I get a tremendous hard on. It also gave me a great idea. I’ve set it up in my den to catch Gina’s seductive dance, and to tape us together when she invites me over. I now have enough video to last me for years.

Tina and I have gotten together a few times since then, but the sex just doesn’t seem to be as good as it was that night, unless all three of us are at it! Since that first meeting with Tina, my wife has started going to the gym with her, and every now and then Sue will bring Tina home with her. Also since that evening, Sue has lost 30 lbs. She has set a goal to lose another 60! In the mean time she is starting to feel better about herself, and she is looking better. I think she wants to pursue this bi-thing she has got going, and I’m not objecting at all. We have tried going out to some bars and picking up some bi-ladies, but to no avail as of yet. I’ve been trying to lay the seed in Gina’s head to try it but I do not think it’s going to work on her. Plus I don’t really want to screw up her mind yet with bisexuality, because the fun I’m having with her is more than a man could pray for.

2 comments:

imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number +8801904567346 imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number 01904567346 said...

সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১ বার টাই করে দেখ ইমু সেক্স ১০০০ টাকা ফোন সেক্স ৫০০টাকা সেক্স কালে কাল দিনে আমি নদী +8801710469450 টাকা বিকাসে বা ডি.বি.এলে পাঠাতে হবে।

imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number +8801904567346 imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number 01904567346 said...

সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১ বার টাই করে দেখ ইমু সেক্স ১০০০ টাকা ফোন সেক্স ৫০০টাকা সেক্স কালে কাল দিনে আমি নদী +8801710469450 টাকা বিকাসে বা ডি.বি.এলে পাঠাতে হবে।