Friday, December 28, 2007

No Objections Part One

Sexy Babes Asian

I’m not exactly sure how to begin this story, so I think it is best to begin with a little background on me and my wife. In our 18 years of marriage, she has gone from a nicely shaped 5’6”, 115 lb. to about 240 lb. Don’t get me wrong, I still love her, it’s just that I don’t find her that attractive sexually anymore. In fact, she never seemed to like sex all that much after we got married, anyway! She sure enjoyed it before we got married, especially that time that we were on a skiing trip and I was able to make her cum no less than 12 times in one evening. She’s always known about my appetite for sex, but it just got to the point that sex was not as important to her.

We have come to an agreement of sorts, I don’t bother her with sex, and I can pretty much do what I like, as long as I am discreet about it. The shame with that is I can’t go after some of our friends (and some are knockouts!). She also knows about my affinity for young girls, (I mean 18 to 24) and she has even helped me out a few times to get me laid!

On one occasion, we were at a bar, and she invited a 19 year old redhead to join us at our table. I honestly think that she wanted to see me fall flat on face, but luckily I was able to disappoint her on that regard. We told Nikki that we were brother and sister, and she brought me to this bar to celebrate my birthday. Later that evening Nikki told me to lose my sister and she would help me REALLY celebrate my birthday. I gave my ‘sister’ the keys to the car and said I would see her later. I returned home about 3:30 in the morning, after being soundly sucked and fucked by one wild redhead. My wife woke up as I slipped into bed, and demanded I tell her all the details. As I did, she started playing with my growing erection. When I had finished telling her everything she gave me head for the first time in about 10 years. I asked her if she liked the taste of Nikki’s pussy on my cock. She smiled, with my cum still in her mouth, and said, “It’s an acquired taste.”
That was about two weeks before she caught me spying on our neighbor’s daughter with my binoculars. Her name is Gina and she is about 14 years old, but filling out quite nicely. My wife asked me if I had a thing for real young girls. I told her I had never thought much about it until I had seen Gina undressing in front of her bedroom window, and got a reaction in my shorts. But let me say this, Gina is extremely beautiful, with measurements that are about 34C-22-32. She stands about 5’4”, and has blond hair that’s all the way down her back (it’s so long she could sit on it!). Another thing I liked about what I saw was that she either doesn’t have much hair around her pussy lips, or she keeps it trimmed very short. She lays out in the sun quite a bit and has a very nice tan.

I had been watching her from my office/den for about 2 months now, and I swear she has seen me watching, but she has never pulled her drapes closed. Gina will come out of her adjoining bathroom after taking a shower, totally naked, and walk over and turn on her stereo. Then she proceeds to dance around her room, putting on a great show for me.

The first time I saw her in her bedroom, I was working on a paper on my computer, and movement caught my attention. She was standing at her window, opening the curtains wider, without a stitch of clothes on. Since my desk is right under the window, I know she had to know I was there. I pretended to keep on working, but what I was typing was complete garbage, because my eyes were glued to her young naked body. All she did was dance around for awhile, making her boobs bounce quite a bit. I was hoping she would play with herself, and afford me a fantastic view, but no such luck. After about 15 minutes, Gina turned off her bedroom light, and I suppose she went to bed.

The next night at about the same time, I made sure I was in my home office, and I made sure that I had my binoculars. I was not sure at this time if she was doing the show for me, so I had my light on, and was acting like I was working at the computer. I was rewarded quite well for my efforts. Her light came on and she looked in my direction, then she proceeded to remove her clothes. I realized that she was giving the show for me because she would face the window when the bra would come off, and then she would turn around and give me the best view of her behind and slit as she bent over to take her panties off. After getting completely naked, she put on a bathrobe and went into the bathroom. When she came out I was ready, I had turned off my light, and had my binoculars in one hand and my cock in the other (those of you who say you don’t masturbate are either liars, or you are getting way more pussy than me).

Gina, looked directly at my window and I swear I could see a frown, so I turned on my desk light, to let her know I was still there watching her. I know she could see me looking at her through my binoc’s, and I saw a wicked smile cross her face. She was still wet from the shower so she very slowly dried off, paying particular attention to the same places I would have if I was there. I still had my dick in my hand, and naturally I began a slow stroking motion. Since I was standing up, my member was in the light of the desk lamp, and I know she could see what I was doing. I don’t have a huge cock, but I’m proud of it (over the years, I’ve kind of grown attached to it, ha ha). When she noticed what I was doing, her show got much better. She turned on her stereo and began dancing again, but this time she let her hands do most of the dancing. First she pulled at her nipples, which were already protruding. Then her hands found their way down to her crotch. Gina spread her outer lips with one hand, as the other massaged her clit. She would insert one finger, then another and would bring the moistness up and rub her clit again. She would put her wet fingers in her mouth and lick them. I have to admit that this was one hell of a show. Then she took me completely by surprise, She walked over to her dresser and took the hairbrush off. Very slowly, she inserted the handle in her very wet manhole. I couldn’t take any more and I began to cum gallons of ooze. She was watching me very intently, and I could tell that she was cumming also. A few minutes later, she put on a very skimpy nightie, smiled in my direction, and turned off her light. After cleaning up the mess I made, I went to bed myself, very satisfied. I had some pretty wild dreams that night!
Just about the same thing happened several nights a week, and then one night my wife came in to kiss me goodnight, and there I was watching Gina and pulling my pud. Her first reaction was revulsion, then she started laughing.

“You men are pretty pathetic!” she said with a smile. I just shrugged my shoulders, and continued beating off.
She watched for a little while and then asked, “You know she can see you too, don’t you?”
I, acting innocently, said, ”No way, if she knew I was watching her, she would close her curtains.” We both knew I was lying.
That happened on a Friday night. The following evening, Sue (my wife) went out for the evening with one of her wives groups. I was sitting at my computer when she came in to kiss me goodbye, and left about 6:30 in the evening. As soon as I heard the car door close and the engine start up, Gina’s light came on. She came right up to the window and waved. I waved and smiled back. Then she motioned for me to come over. She didn’t have to twist my arm! I made a quick check to make sure Sue was gone, and went out the back door and through the fence into Gina’s back yard. She was standing at the door, holding it open for me.
The first words out of her mouth were, “Mr. Tims, I’ve…”

I interrupted her, and said “I think we know enough about each other that you don’t have to call me Mr. Tims, please call me Bob. OK?”
Her eyes smiled, “Sure Bob, what I was going to say was, I’ve waited for a while for this!”
“Me too,” was all I could say. Gina offered me something to drink, I asked for some wine. As she walked into the kitchen, I noticed what she had on. Gina was wearing short shorts, that let her very well rounded butt cheeks hang out at the bottom, and a halter top (no bra, she didn’t need one). I watched as her derriere swayed and felt a familiar swelling in my groin. She brought out a bottle, and two glasses. She filled them both, and we settled down on the couch in her den.
“Where’s Tom and Shirley, tonight?”

Gina gave me a wicked smile, and said, “Mom and Dad have gone to Vegas for the weekend. They told me if I needed anything to let you or Sue know. Well Bob, I’m letting you know, I need something.”
“Oh yeah, what might that be?”
With another very wicked smile, she said, “I have a hole that needs filling.” I didn’t need anymore encouragement than that. I leaned over and kissed her, and at the same time, grabbed her left tit and squeezed her nipple. Her mouth was as hot as fire and the heat radiated down her body. These young firm breasts felt incredible, and I couldn’t wait to get a taste of her nookie! I lifted her halter top over her head and these fantastic breasts bounced out. I kept telling myself to slow down, I didn’t want to be like the boys she had been with, I wanted her to know what an experienced man can make her feel like. I spent a very long time sucking her breasts (not just the nipples, but all over). Very slowly, I kissed my way down to the top of her shorts. I reached behind and cupped her cheeks in both my hands, and kneaded them as I stuck my tongue in her navel. Gina was squirming all over the place (I was wondering what she was going to do when I sucked her clit between my lips). She reached down and unzipped her shorts and slid them down. I was seeing her pussy up close and personal, and decided it was time to tease her some. There was only a small tuft of hair above her outer lips, and I could tell that wasn’t from shaving.

I asked, “Is this the hole that you need filled?”
She laughed nervously and answered, ”Yes, yes, yes, please lick it!”
“My pleasure.” I licked all around it to tease her, and even went halfway down her legs. As I came back up closer, I would spread her butt cheeks and lick her anus. This was driving her insane, and she would grab my hair and try to steer my mouth up to her clit. I would get about a half an inch from it and move my mouth to some other location. I raised up and looked at her manhole. She was so wet, that juices were flowing out of it down into the crack of her ass, and I could feel the heat emanating from it. I had to get my shorts off, or I was going to have a nasty stain in the front. As I was pulling my shorts down, I leaned over and ran my tongue from her anus to her clit. Gina let out a very low, guttural moan. I think she was enjoying this little game of teasing, I know I was. When I got my shorts and underwear off, I went to work on her manhole. I would suck her clit into my mouth and then swirl my tongue all around it, then move down and insert it into her love canal. I would spend a few seconds on her anus, move up to the vagina, and then spend a few seconds licking her clit. I turned her over onto her hands and knees, then spent many minutes trying to penetrate her asshole with my tongue. Then I laid down on my back under her and brought her pussy down on my face. I licked from her asshole to her clit several times before she had a tremendous climax. I was soaked all over my face and neck from her juices, I hoped she still had a lot left in her, just in case that young pussy is too tight. Gina dropped down on her knees beside me on the couch and took my granite pecker into her mouth. She bobbed up and down a few times and I had to stop her. Seeing this gorgeous creature sucking my dick, almost made me cum too soon. She asked if she was doing it wrong, and I explained to her that she was doing nothing wrong, but that it would make me cum too quick.

At this she straddled my hips and guided my heat seeking moisture missile to it’s target. It took her what seemed like forever to get me sunk in balls deep, but it was well worth the wait. She had marvelous control over the inner muscles, and was giving me the fuck of my life. She started to cum again, and the contractions along with her up and down strokes made me cum like I have never cummed before!

She asked if she was good, I wasn’t lying when I gasped, “The absolute best!”
This made her smile, and she told me, ”That was my first time with a man. Boys are just too clumsy, and they get off too quick for me.”
I asked her how long she had been having sex. She told me that first night that she danced for me with her curtains open was the first night. After her boyfriend left her hanging, she got the idea to masturbate, but also to try to get turned on more by dancing naked for me. The following night when she saw me masturbating while watching her, she got so turned on that she had that effect on a mature person like me.

When the conversation died down, she decided to bring my little buddy back to life. She took my member into her mouth and was swirling it around with her tongue. My rod grew to it’s full length very quickly, and she started to straddle it again. I asked her to get on her hands and knees again. As I entered her doggie-style, I reached around to play with her clit and was able to bring her off three more times before I finally came.
I realize it was a little too late to be asking, but I needed to know if she was on birth control. She assured me she was, and so my worries went right out the window. I thanked her for the wonderful evening, but that I better get back before my wife comes home. As I was putting my clothes back on, I heard Sue’s car door close.

Gina said, “Don’t worry, we can make her think you are over here helping me with something.” We finished dressing and went upstairs into her bed room. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Sue in my study. Gina handed me a shelf, a hammer, and some nails and asked me to hang it on her wall. We were just out of Sue’s sight as I was hanging the shelf, so Gina decided to torture me. She dropped to her knees and wrestled my spent member out and sucked it into her mouth. I was having a hard time putting the shelf up straight. Gina went back in front of the window to get a level, and was able to tell that Sue was still in my study. She waved at Sue and made strange motions, like she was telling Sue that I was over here helping. Sue waved and left my study. I stayed a few more minutes, put away my little buddy, zipped up and went home. As I was leaving, Gina was at the back door.
She said (too loudly), “Thanks for the help, Mr. Tims, Good Night.”
When I got home, Sue was getting ready for bed, she asked, ”Well, was Gina’s pussy as tight as you thought it would be?”
I feigned innocence and said, “I have no idea what you are talking about, pervert.”
Sue said, “I guess you two forgot about the dresser mirror, because I saw Gina drop to her knees and try to revive your weenie. If you hadn’t already fucked her, that thing would have been hard as a rock.”
She had me there, so I had to fess up, “OK, it was actually tighter than I expected, but I’m not sure if she’ll ever want to fuck again.”
“Don’t worry, she will, I could tell by the way she was going after your cock. Now, come here I want to taste her pussy!”


No comments: