Friday, December 28, 2007

Lessons Learned That Summer Part Two

Sexy Babes Asian

At this she laughed, and she crossed her legs giving me a short peek at her puss. I shifted in my seat and took another drink from my Coke, stalling for time. I guess I was hoping she would show me more. Then she asked, “Do you think you could get started today?”
“I sure can, but I have to go see Mrs. Thompson, and Mr. Jablonski first, OK?”
“Sure hon, and when you come back, if I don’t answer the doorbell just come on around to the gate in the back, OK”
“I sure will. I’ll be back around 10:00 or 10:30. See ya.”
Disappointedly, I left not getting to see any more, and also at the thought she may not be there when I came back. I got back to her house around 10:15 and rang the doorbell. I cursed myself when she didn’t answer. But I had a job to do, so I wheeled my mower around to the gate. I backed in with the mower and weed eater over my shoulder. When I laid down the weed eater and turned around, she was there wearing the skimpiest bikini I’ve ever seen. It was white and made her tanned skin look awesome. The top had small little triangles that barely covered her nipples. The bottom was the butt floss type and if she didn’t already have a shaved mound, she would have had to shave to wear this. I just stood there starring at her incredible body. She was lying back and had sunglasses on and appeared to be asleep. I thought that all the noise I had made bringing in the lawnmower would have awakened her. I was already sportin’ a woody, and the shorts I had on were not hiding it at all. I decided that since she was asleep, I would trim the edges before mowing. I ran the long drop cord from beside her back door and began trimming. Even that seemed very loud, but she didn’t move. I was having difficulty doing a good job, because I kept looking at her. When I was behind her at the fence, she finally acknowledged my presence. Judy said, “Bobby, you can take your shirt off if you want to, it’s awfully hot out today.” She was right, I was sweating like crazy. I stopped the weed eater, and took my shirt off. She asked me, “Would you be a dear and go get me a Coke? You can have one too if you want.” I was relieved to be going away from her because I had a raging hard-on. I was hoping that going inside would help it to go down some, but it didn’t. My mind was just going over all the possibilities that could happen. I couldn’t hide my excitement when I came out, so I just decided to not worry about it. By the time I came out she had rolled over onto her stomach and until I got right up to her, I didn’t notice she had untied her top in the back and around her neck. I reached out to hand the Coke to her and she rose up to take it. I was less than two feet away from her and seeing her left tit, nipple and all! She followed my gaze and giggled, saying, “Oops, I forgot I had untied my top.” But she didn’t lie back down immediately, and I sure wasn’t complaining. She told me to sit down and enjoy my Coke, and that I was working too hard. Every time she would take a drink she would raise up to the point that both boobs were hanging loosely, only about a foot away from my waiting lips. When I sat down on the ground, I hadn’t noticed that the head of my rock hard cock was poking out the leg of my shorts, but Judy did. “So, Bobby, what do you think of the shows you’ve been getting at night.” Without thinking, I answered, “Judy, you are just too beautiful for words. I can’t help it, every time your light is on, I’m glued to my binoculars.” Judy smiled and said, “Well, don’t you think it’s about time you paid me back.” I guess the confused look on my face answered her. “I mean, you have gotten to watch me play with myself, when do I get to watch you?” I started to shake my head, I was very nervous at the thought of jacking off with her watching. Then a thought hit me, I could stand the embarrassment of her seeing me do that as long as I would get to see her up close. I said, “OK, but we have to go inside, and I don’t think I could do it unless you are uh, you know, unless you do it too!” She said, “Boy, you drive a hard bargain, but I suppose I could accommodate you.”

She rose up and then retied her top. I got a good view of those marvelous tits, and I knew this was going to be good. We went into her living room, and she pointed to a high back chair for me to sit in. Then she sat on the ottoman in front. Judy untied her top and just let it fall. I couldn’t believe how uninhibited she was. I was very nervous about dropping my shorts, but finally lamented. My hard cock sprung up and bounced. A drop of pre-cum hit Judy (I thought I would die!). She dipped a finger in it and stuck it in her mouth! I asked her if she would take her bikini bottom off and let me see it. She teased me by saying, “See what?” I said, “You know, your thing.” “Don’t you know what it’s called?” I answered, ”Yes, I know what it is called, but it’s not a nice thing to say around a lady.” Judy laughed and said, “Bobby, there is nothing you can say to me that would embarrass me. So say what it is you want to see.” I finally blurted out, “I don’t think I can do this unless you let me see your pussy.” “Now that wasn’t so hard to say was it?” she said as she stood up to remove her bottoms. Her hairless mound looked so good, I almost came just by looking at it! Judy then sat down and had her eyes glued to my hard-on. As I was looking back and forth between her pussy and tits, I began to jack-off. She told me to slow down because she wanted to try to cum at the same time I do. I didn’t think that would happen, because I was ready to cum right then. I watched as her hands became a blur on her crotch. I asked, “Can I get closer, and see what you are doing?” She thought about that for a minute, then answered, “I guess it will be all right.” I got down on my knees and put my face very close. I wanted to see everything, and then I smelled the most intoxicating odor I’ve ever smelled. I swear it made my cock start to twitch. Judy opened her slit with one hand and pointed out different things with her other hand. I found out what a clit was, where her vaginal opening is, and her urethra. She informed me she was close to cumming and asked me to stand back up and continue jacking off. She told me she wanted me to blow my load on her tits, so she could rub it in. I was eager to oblige her. I felt the cum begin to flow, and the first wad hit her high on her chest. The second landed on her left boob, and that’s when she started to cum. Her left hand was going to town on her clit, while her right hand was smearing my cum all over her tits. I didn’t realize it until I was back out in the backyard, mowing her grass, that neither one of us touched each other. It was purely a ‘don’t touch, just look’ kind of thing, but it was fantastic.

I hoped that it would go farther as the summer progressed. Every night after that, Judy would give me some kind of a show. It never seemed to be as good for me as it was when we were in her living room. Even her shows were lacking something. There was a forecast of rain for Friday, so I rang her doorbell on Thursday morning to see if she wanted me to do it then. I must have woken her up, because she came to the door with nothing but a robe on and it wasn’t fully closed. She invited me in and I told her about the forecast. She seemed very distant, and I asked her if anything was wrong. She said, “No hon, I just have a hangover, I drank too much wine last night.” I thought to myself, “Whew!” I was worried she was mad at me for something. She told me she would be OK, to go ahead and do the yard and she would fix me lunch. I went around back and it took me about 20 minutes to mow, and about an hour to trim and cleanup. I spent another 20 minutes on the front yard and went back through the gate to gather my things. I glanced in the sliding glass door as I was unplugging my drop cord. Judy was in the kitchen, stark naked! Watching her walk around like that with those titties bouncing, gave me an instant hard-on. I knocked on her sliding glass door, and she looked up and motioned me to come in. As soon as I got the door closed behind me, she said, “For now on, this house is a nudist colony! Whenever you are over here, we will both be naked, OK?” I said, “Are you sure?” She answered, “I have a high fence all around the house, the only one who can see in here is you.” At that, I just dropped my shorts, after last Friday, I was no longer embarrassed to do that. I cannot describe to you the intoxicating effect of watching this vision of beauty walking around naked. At my age, I would have had many fantasies about her, if I was only able to see her in a bikini!

I was still afraid, and very unsure of what to do. All I can remember is that my hand was automatically drawn to my throbbing erection. When Judy saw me beating my meat, She smiled and said, ”Whoa, slow down big boy. You don’t want to blow that load just yet.” Now I’m just standing there starring at her awesome body. A body I would have killed to touch, to lick, suck and fuck. She grabs two plates and hands me two sodas, and I follow her into her dining room. We sat down beside each other to eat lunch. After the workout in her yard, I was pretty hungry, but I still couldn’t take my eyes off her breasts. In between taking bites or drinking from her Coke, she would stroke the inside of my thigh. She would come so close to my manhood, but stay just far enough away to tease me. I followed suit and would rub the inside of her thigh, but she would not let my hand touch her nookie. I moved around back and played with her fantastic ass. She explained to me that she would like to teach me how to please a woman. I told her I was willing to learn anything she wanted to show me. She took me by my hard-on and led me into the bedroom!

We started to kiss very gently after finishing our lunch. The first time she pushed her tongue into my mouth, I was surprised, but I didn’t pull back. She took both my hands and put them to her neck. She taught me how to hold her head while I kissed her. Then very slowly she brought my hands down to her boobs. We stopped kissing long enough for her to tell me how to play with them and to explain how they are sensitive. She told me to kiss her neck, ears, and tops of her shoulders. Judy showed me how to bring her tits together so that I could alternate between sucking one nipple, then the other. Her nipples were as hard as granite. She told me to nibble on them gently, suck them, then bite them (but not too hard). I thought she was going to have an orgasm just from the attention her breasts were getting. She was breathing hard, her chest was rising and falling very quickly. Judy told me that what she was going to have me do next was not everybody’s ‘cup of tea.’ I told her I would try anything, and that I truly wanted to please her. She gently moved my head down towards her tummy. I licked her navel, and was mysteriously drawn downward. I could smell a very pungent odor, but I liked it. When I got down to her mound, I had to rise up and get another good look at her shaved pussy. She opened her lips and dipped a finger in and rubbed it on her clit. I nervously extended my tongue and came in contact with her clit. I enjoyed the taste, and wanted more. I pushed my tongue up in her and then moved up to tickle her clit again. I really didn’t think I would like eating pussy, after hearing about it at the gym in school, but I love the way it tastes, and the effect it has on me. All of a sudden, Judy grabbed my hair and was just about screaming, “I’m cumminnnnnng!” It seemed to last forever, until she finally let go of my hair. I barely heard, “God Bobby, you are a natural born cunt licker! Now it’s my turn. I just love the taste of hot boy cum!”


I have heard of blow jobs, but never imagined it would feel as good as this. Judy had suction going on at the same time her tongue was twirling around the head of my dick. I was cumming in a matter of seconds, but I didn’t go soft at all. I thought she would be mad at me for cumming so quick and for letting it go in her mouth, but she made smacking noises with her lips and said, “MMMMMM!”

At the age of 13, my cock was only about five inches long and not very big around. I was worried it wouldn’t be big enough for her and she would never let me fuck her, but she quickly chased away all my worries. She explained, “Now that you’ve already cum, you’ll be able to last a long time in me.” And with that being said, she laid me back and straddled my hips. She took my engorged member gently in her hand and guided it to her opening. I thought with her being an older woman, I would be too small and she would be loose. I was way wrong, her pussy was even more incredible that her mouth! It was like a furnace, and had a tighter grip on me than I normally have when I jack-off. It was slick, and made slushy sounds. Being inexperienced, I was moving up and down at the wrong times and I popped out a few times. Judy just told me to lie back and relax. She was slowly riding up and down, and then forwards and backwards. As her breathing got heavier, the faster she started to move. Her tits were bouncing all over the place, I would catch one and suck hard on her nipple. Judy said, “That’s it baby, suck mommy’s tit milk! Suck it hard!” This was a hell of a turn on for me. When Judy shouted that she was cumming, I felt the contractions of her inner pussy muscles. This caused me to explode in her, and it felt like I squirted a gallon in her.

That was the best summer of my life… up until then and since. We had many more sessions, mostly once a week. But then she would find excuses to ask mom if she could ‘borrow’ her son for a chore or two. Sometimes I would act like it was such a pain so mom wouldn’t catch on.
I learned how to please one particular woman, as well as how to please almost every woman since. Judy told me I was a fantastic lover and she would be glad to go to bed with me anytime I wanted. I found out that I was really attracted to older women. The girls in school albeit a nice diversion, never seemed to compare with women of experience. I guess I will always have a special place in my heart for my first lover, and to this day we get together every chance we get.


1 comment:

imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number +8801904567346 imo sex 1000tk 60 min Phone sex 500tk 60min Contack number 01904567346 said...

সেক্স করলে ১০০ ভাগ সেভ থাকবে ১ বার টাই করে দেখ ইমু সেক্স ১০০০ টাকা ফোন সেক্স ৫০০টাকা সেক্স কালে কাল দিনে আমি নদী +8801710469450 টাকা বিকাসে বা ডি.বি.এলে পাঠাতে হবে।