Wednesday, December 19, 2007

BestFriend's Girlfriend

Sexy Babes Asian

My name is Steve and when I was a senior in college I worked part-time in a movie theatre to support my monthly rent. It was an easy job. Just sitting round watching movies, and being a good friend to the head manager(Carla) made it easier. Carla had young brother(Dave), who was a senior in high school that worked with me on weekends. Quickly we became best-friends. Being 21 and buying beers, and having my own apartment, I was like a god to Dave. He came over to my apartment every chance he got. Spending nights and weekends.

On one weekend at work, Dave asked me if it was okay to spend the night and bring his new girl friend with him. I knew Dave was dating a freshmen in his school and from what he told me, she sounded very hot. Dave was excited that she was going to give in that night, so it was just fine with me.

Round 9 at night, Dave came by with his girlfriend. Her name was Monica. She was about 5 feet, 100 lbs Mexican beauty. At first glance I thought to myself "What a lucky baster Dave was". Monica wasn't that tall but she had a D-cup tits that struck out like a missle. Her ass was little small for her breast, but she had a curves that put the hour glasses to shame. She wore a white tees that barely hid her large tits, and a black mini-skirt... that was little too short.

"Hey, Steve.... what's up.... sorry I'm late, but this is Monica" Dave grimmed.
"Hey, nice to meet you Monica" as I shook her hand. It was so soft and gentle.
"Hi.... nice to meet you finally... Dave talks about you all the time" Monica smiled.
"Well, have a seat" I offered as I watched Monica sat down, getting a glimp of her crouch, showing her black panty. Dave sat next to her, with a huge grin on his face.
"Hey, would like to offer you some beer but I just ran out... so if you two wait here, I'll be right back" and walk out to my car. Dave followed me out.
"Hey, Steve..... sorry to ask you this but can I use your bed....?"
I look at him with envious smile and jokingly said, "Yeah.... but don't cum on my sheets." as I drove to AM PM. During my drive, all I could think about was fucking Monica.....

When I got back, Dave was walking out along to his car.
"Hey, Dave... where are you going" I asked
"I getta go home right now.... my parents just called. They found a joint in my room.... Oh man, I'm fucked." his voice shook.
"Just tell them the truth...... say it was an experiment and you won't do it again.... I'm sure they'll understand."
"Yeah.... we'll see... oh by the way, Monica is in your apartment and I'll be back as soon as possibe, I hope." and Dave sped away.

I walked into my apartment and found Monica sitting all by herself... just flipping through the TV stations.
"Hey... Dave just left" Monica claimed.
"I know, I just talked to him.... he said he'll be back." I smiled.
"I hope so.... soon." she smiled back.

I offered a beer and popped one for myself as I sat down next to her. The TV was showing crap and just to break the ice I asked her to reach to my coffee table for TV guide. She reached over to her side, streching her arms over her head, and I took a glimp of her tits from under her shirt. Her bra was too small and could see the underside of her tits. She caught me as I looked away.... and I sense that it made her uncomfortable. She tried to hide it by saying "Sorry about that."
"Oh.... no need to be sorry..... it was nice" I noted
"Glade you enjoyed it" she joking replied.
"So, what did you and Dave do while I was gone..." pushing my luck.
"Not much"
"Sorry to ask, but Dave said you and he wanted to use my bed...." pushing my luck further.
"I hope you didn't mind..?" She shyly replied.
"No... not at all...", "So, did you?" pushing my luck deeper.
For a short moment she thought about it and answered.
"No.... we played round for little and he got a call on his cell" dissapointment in her tone. Not sure where I was going, I asked,
"Are you still wet..?"
"What do you mean...?" looking away.
"Is your pussy still wet...?" pushing further.
"Maybe..... is dick hard" this time looking into my eyes.
"Maybe..... do you want to find out.....?"
She thought it over for a moment and simply replied, "Okay...!"
I didn't know if she was joking or not so I pulled out my cock. By this time it has grown full 7 inch hard on, with thick shaft. I saw it in her eyes... a suprise look. She just stared at my hard cock and licked her lips to moisten it. I walk over to her and I took her hand to feel the hardness.
"Here... take your shirt off" as I pulled her shirt over her,reveiling her huge tits, wanting to be sucked. With one swift move, I pulled her bra down to her waist.... looking at her milky white tits. Pinching her hard nipples. I couldn't wait anymore, so I got on my knees and took her hardened nipple in to my mouth. Rolling my tongue round and round.

"Mmmmmm" she began to moan. I increased my pressure on her nipple harder as I found her moist seeping through her panty.
"Ahhhhhh" She moaned little louder. "Let me taste your cock" as she moved down to the floor. As she took my hard as hell cock into her mouth, she licked the pre-cum on the tip of my head, "Mmmmmm" She slowly opened her mouth wider, taking it deeper into her warm, moist mouth, deeper down her throat. At frist she sucked it slowly, than increasing her tongue pressure and getting faster. Mean while, I found her moist, dripping pussy with my middle finger and rubbing her clit with my thumb. I increase the momentum, penatrating her deeper. I knew she was cumming..... and I wanted so much to fuck her young cunt... so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and moved myself, between her legs. This suprised her... and she began to close her legs. "No...... I can't.... I don't know you that well....." Oh god, my cock was about to explode and I needed to be inside of her.
"Come on.... it's okay" I begged.
"No..... I'll suck your cock instead."
"I know... but I want to feel your pussy round my cock." I demended
"No..... I promise I'll even swallow your cum"
"I know.... but I need to feel your pussy" forcing her legs further.
"You can eat my pussy.... Please, I'm still a virgin.... I want to give it to Dave....." she begged.
"But... I need it now...." kissing her lips
"No.... please, I'll suck your cock..."
"I know...." as I replied, I ripped her tiny soaked panty with one hand. This scared her little but filled her with excitement. I knew she was scared that if she resisted any further, she'll be raped.
So she spread her legs further, letting the tip of my cock penetrate her wall.
"Ahhhh.... it hurts" but with one swift move I pushed my full seven inch deep into her young women-hood. At first her tight pussy resisted my trusting cock but her wettness soon took over.... making it slippery.
"Mmmmmm..... Oh god.... it hurts.... please stop...." but I couldn't help myself anymore.
"Mmmmmmmm... wait.... please, wait a second......" she begged. I stopped just a moment to hear her plea...
"Do you have a condom?"
"No.... sorry... do you?"
"No.... I didn't bring one"
"It's okay.... you'll be fine" and againg fucking her warm cunt.
"Ahhhhhhh..... Steve.... Please.... Please... Ahhhh god, it feels so gooooood." As I pumped her faster and faster, I could feel my shot loading up. With every thrust I was getting closer and closer to cumming. She sensed this and she moaned, "Ahhhhhhhh... oh god, your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy.... Yes... fuck me, fuck me harder"....

I knew I was cumming, "Ahhhh, Monica, I'm cumming"
"No.... Mmmmmm, please pull out.... ahhhh... no.... cum in mouth instead..." I couldn't stop and she knew I was seconds away from shooting my load but her virgin pussy wouldn't let go of my cock. I knew she wanted me to fill her up.... she wanted to feel what it was like to be cummed inside of her. "Ahhhhh... shit" I came.... and as my cock keep pumping, I burried it deep inside.... filling her young woman-hood with my sperm.... coating her virgina walls with hot, sticky, white juice. When I shot my sperm in her loosened pussy... she felt it shooting it up to her stomach... reliezing that I didn't pull out... her eyes widened with a shock...

"Oh, shit.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry" yet my cock was still inside of her. Her body went limp... but her pussy continued to milk my cum into her. As I pulled my cock out of her, my sperm oozed out of her red pussy... dripping down to her asshole. Still on top of her "I'm sorry, Monica" and kissed her passionately. She returned my kiss and replied, "That's ok... I wanted you to cum in me anyway.... I just hope I don't get pregnant" We kissed more for another hour or so... until Dave came back..

He was in deep shit and need to drive Monica home..... As she left... She smiled and gave me a hug.

Dave got grounded for about a month and Monica broke off with her. He didn't get to have her, which pissed him off.

Month later Monica came by telling me the good news... that she missed her period, but wasn't sure if she was pregnant. So we went out and bought a home pregnancy test, which comfirmed that is was. For some fucking reason, she was happy.......... so we fucked again, this time she was on top.

No comments: