Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sarah's First Fuck Ends in Misery

Sexy Babes Asian

My best friend Cherri and I were on our way out the door when I accidentally bumped into Phillip Taylor, who happened to be the hottest, most popular guy in the school. Every girl wanted to date him and every guy wanted to be him. When I looked at his face and realized who it was, my beating heart stopped and then began to pound. “I’m sorry,” he apologized. “No, I’m the clumsy one.” “Everyone is a little clumsy every now and then,” he said, with a smile. “You’re Sarah, right?” I glanced at Cherri’s surprised face. “Yes,” I said. “Sarah Logan.” We stared for a moment. Cherri nudged me, knocking our eyes out of contact. “Um, I better get going,” I said. “I’ll see you later.” “I hope so,” he said, catching me, again, by surprise. Later that evening, while I was helping my mother with supper, the doorbell rang. My mother went to answer it and a few moments later, came back with Phillip trailing behind her. My heart jumped into my throat. “Phillip,” I said. “Hello.” He looked at me for a moment. “I was wondering, if you weren’t busy, would you like to go for a ride with me?” I looked at my mother, my question in my eyes. “Go on,” she replied. “I can manage.” “Are you sure?” “Yes,” she said. “Go.” “Thank you,” I said. “I kissed her cheek and then Phillip and I walked out to his truck. “Your mother is a sweetheart,” Phillip said after we left my house. I smiled with pride. “I know.” “Reminds me of my mother,” he said, his smile fading. “She was always smiling.” “Was?” “She died a few years ago. Cancer.” “I’m so sorry.” “It’s all right,” he said. “I know she’s happy now.” He smiled at me. He drove around town for a while, talking and listening to the radio. When we got bored, he drove to a spot along the Potomac River, just outside of town. We sat quietly for a moment. I looked at him. “So,” I said. “Why would a guy like you want anything to do with a girl like me?” “Someone like you?” “Why the sudden interest?” “To be honest, I’m not sure,” he said. “When we bumped into each other this morning, something amazing happened. I got this strange feeling that just wouldn’t go away and I had to see you tonight.” “But why me?” I asked him. “You can have any girl you wanted. Fanny Thomas—“ “Fanny Thomas is a slut,” he cut me off. “I don’t like her. I’ve never liked her and I never will like her. It’s you I want, Sarah.” I looked into his eyes and I knew what he said was true. He stared into my eyes and my heart began to pound. He brought his hand to my face and caressed my cheek. He leaned in slowly until our lips touched and then gently pressed together. Then he pulled away and looked at me for a moment before kissing me again. His hand slowly traveled up my side and I felt his fingers slide over my nipples. I gasped and pulled away. “I’m sorry,” I apologized. “I’m just a little scared, I guess.” “I’m the one who should be apologizing, “he said. I moved too quickly. I didn’t man to scare you. “He looked at me for a moment. “Has anyone ever touched you before?” I shook my head and he grinned. “Did you like it?” I thought for a moment and remember the weird, but exciting, feeling that I got when he touched my nipple. I nodded. “Yes.” He looked at me for a moment. “May I?” I stared at him for a moment, before nodding. He kissed my cheek, the tip of my nose, and then my lips. His hand, which was on my knee, began to move up my leg. My heart pounded harder with every inch. “Sarah,” he whispered, sounding like a prayer. When he touched me, I gasped and bit my lower lip. When his hand slipped inside my panties, an uncontrollable gasp escaped my mouth. I felt him touch me and then I felt him rub my pussy lips and then I felt a finger slip into my pussy and a small cry left my mouth. He slipped a second finger inside of me and began to wiggle his fingers in a back and forth motion and I cried out and my cunt tightened its grip on his fingers, holding them in place. My fingers gripped Phillip’s shirt and he kissed me, but that didn’t stop the cry that left my lips. “You don’t know how bad I want you,” Phillip whispered into my ear, bringing me back to reality. My eyes snapped open. “Phillip,” I said. “Phillip, wait…please…” He pulled away and looked at me. “What is it?” he asked. When I hesitated, he knew. “You’re scared, aren’t you?” I nodded. “I’m sorry, Phillip, I—“ “Shh,” he said, quieting me with him lips. “I won’t push you into anything that you don’t want to do. I won’t risk losing you. I love you, Sarah.” “Do you really?” I asked him. “Yes,” he said. “I know it’s quick, but I can’t help myself.” Later that evening, he drove me home and the evening ended with a goodnight kiss. A month later was the prom. It was the best night of my life. Afterward, Phillip and I went back to my place, because I knew we wouldn’t be disturbed while my mother was away. We sat on the couch, with the radio on. He held me tightly in his arms. “I feel so safe with you, Phillip,” I told him. “Like a tornado could come through right at this moment and I’d be safe because I’m in your arms.” He turned me to face him. “You really feel safe with me?” “You sound surprised.” “Well, because I’m a jock, everyone thinks I’m a sex fanatic. But I’m not, Sarah. Honest,” he swore. “I believe you, Phillip.” He pulled me close and hugged me. “I love you so much.” “I love you, too, Phillip.” We kissed. He stood up and pulled me up with him. He kissed me while he slowly unzipped the zipper on my dress. He folded the top down and he gently peeled my bra away. He took each a nipple into his mouth and sucked it, easy at first and then he sucked hard and it felt so good that I couldn’t help but cry out his name. Then he kisses my stomach. When the dress slipped off my hips, I felt my panties go with it. I should have stopped him then, but I didn’t. He stared at me for a moment. “Every inch of you is perfect.” I smiled, nervously. He kneeled down, pulling me down with him. I lay down on my back and he lay down beside me. He brought his hand to my face and lightly caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. With one finger, he traced a line from the valley between my breasts and stopped between my legs. Like before he slipped one finger inside of my pussy and I held my breath for a long moment. Moments later, I felt a second finger slip inside me and then another and I could no longer hold back. My cry echoed throughout the house. “Lay down on the couch,” he told me. I did, as I was told, unsure of what he had in mind. After I had lain now, he pushed my legs apart. I felt my pussy lips spread as he did this and I gasped when the cold air touched my pussy. He began to lick my clit and I gasped again at the sensation that flew through me. He began to finger my pussy as he teased my clit. His fingers began a blur as they moved in and out of my pussy and I felt myself getting wetter and wetter with each thrust of his hand. I was new to all this and I knew not how to contain myself and my cries were loud. “Oh, Phillip, that feels so good!” I gasped. He stopped and looked at my face as he continued to finger my cunt. He began to finger a spot at the top of my pussy, just inside it and my fingers grasped his hair and I began to writhe away from his hand but he climbed on top of me and kissed me to hold me still…my cries filled his mouth as he kissed me. Suddenly, he moved away and began to remove his clothes. With my help, he was as naked as I was in just a few moments. His dick stood out in front of him like a sword…at least nine inches it was. I couldn’t help, but stare at it. He noticed and smiled at me. For a moment, there was no movement, just us looking at each other. Then, I began to explore. He allowed my hands to roam anywhere they pleased. I’ve never had this much control over one person. He took my hand and guided me until my hand was wrapped around his cock. On contact, he cried out and I couldn’t help, but smile. The power I had over him was incredible. His cock was so hard I couldn’t believe it. I began to stroke his cock in an up and down motion. Suddenly, curiosity took me over and I bent and kissed the head…. he gasped. I looked up at him surprised. “You like that?” I asked him. “What do you think?” he asked, with a sarcastic look on his face. “Do it again…?” I bent and kissed the head of his cock again and then I took the head into my mouth…I used my tongue and circled the head with it. The expression on his face made me smile. I took it out of my mouth and then I took more of his cock into my mouth…I went down a little further each time until I felt his cock touch the back of my throat…as I came up, I tasted something salty…. it was strange at first, but then it was warm and I had always enjoys salty things…I swallowed it and continued to suck him…. this went on for several minutes. His hands grasped my hair and held my mouth on his penis. “Sarah…” he gasped. “Sarah, I’m going to cum, baby…” “Cum in my mouth,” I said, my voice low. His eyes widen in surprise and then he smiled. I began to stroke his cock faster and I opened my mouth, ready to swallow his seed. His moans became louder and more frequent. “Here it comes, baby,” he warned me and moments later, I felt warm, salty liquid land on my tongue and I continued to stroke his cock, swallowing all the cum that spewed from his cock. I stroked his cock until every last drop was out. His breathing was ragged and heavy and he began to laugh. I couldn’t help, but laugh along with him even though I had not a clue as to what he was laughing at. “What?” I asked him. “Sarah, honey, I haven’t felt that good in a very, very long time,” he gasped. He pulled my up to him and kissed me long and hard on the lips. We kissed for a very long time when suddenly I felt his cock grow hard against my stomach. “See what you do to me…I’m already hard again,” he declared. I started to reach for his cock, but he stopped me. “No…” he said. “It’s my turn to please you.” He began to kiss me again and I lifted me up and placed me gently on the carpet. He kissed my lips again and then he moved lower and kissed my neck. He sucked on it for a few moments and then he moved even lower, to my breast and took a nipple into his mouth while he fingered the other. I cried out softly, as I caressed his hair. Then as he left my breasts, my hands took over and I teased my own nipples as I felt him move to my pussy. He kissed the lips and then he tongued my clit and fingered my pussy. I cried out from both the sensation that was coming from my pussy and the teasing of my nipples that I was doing on my own. After a few minutes of this heavenly torture that he was giving me, he kissed his way back up to my lips. I tasted myself on his lips, which excited me all over again. “Are you sure you want this?” he asked me, his voice full of desire. “I’m sure,” I said. I felt him rub the head of his nine-inch cock up and now my pussy, teasing my clit, and then he pushed against my whole and I felt him enter me, slowly. I felt him hit my womanhood. He put pressure on it and then he broke through it quickly. Tears jumped into my eyes and my hands grasped his arms and I braced myself against the pain and waited for it to subside. He kissed my tears away and he remained motionless until the pain was gone. I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes, his question in them. I nodded and he pulled his cock back and then plunged forward again. He began to move his cock in and out of my pussy slowly. The sensation I felt was incredible and it was nearly impossible to keep my eyes open. “Open your eyes, Sarah,” Phillip said. “I want to look into your eyes.” “I—I can’t,” I gasped. “Yes, you can. Open your eyes, baby.” I forced my eyes open and the look that was in his eyes sent a chill up my spine. There was so much passion in his eyes. “Does it feel good?” he asked. I nodded. “Fuck me harder,” I pleaded. “Faster…” And he did as I asked…he began to pound away at my pussy and my cried began louder and louder with each thrust. This lasted for twenty minutes at most…and then I felt his cock pulsate inside my pussy and I realized that he was coming inside me as I felt warm juices flow into my body…. at the same time, my body went into uncontrollable shakes. It was as if an earthquake evolved from somewhere inside me. I held onto his body as tight as I could stand it. After what seemed like ages, my body subsided and left me to catch my breath. “Oh…. oh my Gosh!” I exclaimed. “What was that?” He laughed. “That, my sweets, was your first orgasm and I must say, I enjoyed the show…” He laughed again and I soon followed. “I love you so much, Sarah” “I love you, too, Phillip.” “Are you all right?” he asked, looking into my eyes. I nodded. “I’m fine. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this good.” “Are you sure?” he asked. I nodded. “You seem like you’re in shock,” he said. “I am,” I said and we laughed. “No regrets?” he asked. “None.” Early the next morning, the phone rang. It was my mother. “Hi, honey. How was the prom?” she asked me. I smiled at Phillip. “It was wonderful, Mom.” “That’s great, honey. I got to run. I just wanted to see how last night went.” “It was perfect, Mom.” “Good,” she said. “Hey, I’ll see you on Monday, sweetie. Bye.” “Bye. I love you, honey.” “I love you, too, Mom.” “Bye, honey.” “Bye.” I hung up the phone. Phillip got to his feet and my eyes wondered over his naked body and my pussy wet itself as if it had a mind of its own. He came to me and pressed his naked body against mine and I felt his cock grow hard against me. He pushed me against the kitchen wall and he began to kiss me. He kissed my lips, my neck, my breasts, my stomach, and then I felt his tongue between my legs. My fingers tangled in his hair. I know it must’ve hurt him, but he never complained. My knees suddenly went weak and he caught me, gently placing me on the carpet. He began to kiss a path back to my lips. He entered my pussy at the same time his lips found mine. Moments later, he rolled onto his back and pulled me atop him and guided me until I was riding him. after I adjusted to the position I took control and I rode him like I had done it several times…he rubbed my clit as I rode his hard cock. We came together and I tell you, there’s no better feeling than that! Afterward, we slept some more and then later we got something to eat. We made love over and over again that day. At one point, something crosses my mind for the first time since last night. “Phillip!” I cried. “What if I’m pregnant?” When he smiled, my eyes widened. “Phillip! Why are you smiling?” “Relax, Sarah,” he said. “It’s all right.” “All right!” I cried. “All right? Phillip, have you gone insane!” “No,” he said. “I’ve fallen in love. You see? I’m the last boy in my family. And I want to carry on the family name.” I stared at him “What?” “Sarah, I don’t know how much longer I will be here, Sarah,” he said. “I love you so much. I don’t want to leave you without knowing that I left you something to remind you off me.” “Phillip, why are you talking like this?” I demanded. He remained silent. He refused to say anymore. Weeks later, I discovered that I was pregnant. On the same day, I received a phone call from Phillip’s father. Phillip was out friends. Phillip was killed instantly. I stayed home for the next two days and I cried. I cried for hours at a time. My mother came home one evening and found me sitting on the couch, crying. She held me for a long time. “Mom, what am I going to do?” I sobbed. “Oh, honey,” she said. “It’ll take time, but after a while, you’ll be fine.” “I’m not talking about that,” I said. “What’s wrong, honey?” she asked. I hesitated. “Sarah?” “I’m pregnant, Mom,” I said, through my tears. “I’m pregnant.” Her eyes widened. She seemed speechless, but then she smiled. “I’m going to be a grandmother?” I nodded. “Aren’t you mad?” “No,” she said. “Why get mad? The damage is done. The best we can do is…is live with it.” She went to start dinner. I got up and went out onto the porch, it was dark and the sky was full of stars. I looked at the sky and thought I saw Phillip’s smile in the stars. I rubbed my bulging stomach. “I may have lost you, Phillip,” I said. “But God is giving you back to me.” The next day, Phillip’s father called and said that he had something for me that was from Phillip. My mother drove us over and we sat in the family room and Mr. Taylor brought in an envelope and handed it to me. My name was written on the front of it in Phillip’s handwriting. I looked at my mother and then opened the envelope. Sarah, I few weeks ago, I was at home in my bedroom and angel visited me. An angel, Sarah! It sounds crazy and you’re probably thinking so, but she really did visit me. She told me that my life here on earth would soon end and that was when I started thinking that I am the last boy to carry on the Taylor name. I love you; Sarah, and our child will remind you of my love for you. I do have one request. If it is a girl, name her Annie, after my mother. I know my mother would appreciate that; because I know she’d love you as much as I do. Well, I must go now. Remember me, Phillip A tear fell onto the paper and smeared the ink. I looked at my mother. “He knew, Mom,” I said. “Phillip knew he was going to die.” I placed my hand on my stomach. “This was no accident,” I said. “Phillip wanted it.” “Wanted what?” Mr. Taylor asked. I looked at him. “I’m pregnant. Phillip is the father.” He was quiet for a moment and then he smiled. “Just yesterday I was thinking I’d never have grandchildren,” he said. “There must be a god.” He looked toward the ceiling and said, “thank you, Son.” Soon word of my pregnancy spread all over town. This child was going to be the town’s grandchild. “What are you going to name it?” my mother asked me one night. “If it’s a boy, I’ll name him Phillip,” I said and she smiled. “And if it’s a girl?” “Annie.” “Why Annie?” “That was Phillip’s request. Annie was his mother’s name.” We were quiet. “Do you really think an angel visited him, Mom?” “I believe so,” she said. “Anything is possible.”

No comments: