Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Time Fingering

Sexy Babes Asian

The first time I ever fingered and gave oral to my girlfriend was at a church camp. It was the first night of camp and we snuck off in the woods for a little private time. We stopped at a grouping of picnic tables and sat down on one of the tables. It was dark out and the moonlight was all there was to see by. According to the rules for the week members of the opposite sex were to be in groups of 4 or more if they were to be unsupervised...oops. Well, we started making out, and I started rubbing her pussy from the outside of her little blue cotton shorts. I could feel her getting wet, and I didn't want her to go back to the cabin with a big wet spot on her crotch, so I slid my hand inside her shorts. She told me to stop, but then I explained to her what I was doing and she let me go on. Well, I accidentally slipped my hand inside her panties instead and she let out a gasp. I felt bad, so I started to remove my hand; then she grabbed it and held it there. I slid a finger inside her and it felt so good. Then after fingering her I slid down and licked her pussy until she was about to scream. We stopped for fear of being spotted, and I fell asleep that night sniffing my finger that still smelled like her wonderful juices.

No comments: