Thursday, January 3, 2008

Melissa

Sexy Babes Asian

For four months now we had been going out, and I knew that she was the one. Melissa was her name, although I called her Lissa. I was dating the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes upon - shoulder length deep brown hair, auburn eyes, a slender and delicate body.
It was late, and we were cuddled together on my couch watching reruns of the old comedy series Get Smart. I asked her if she wanted anything in the kitchen, she replied no, but I went up and started striding toward the kitchen myself to get something. I started back towards the couch with two cokes in hand, and plopped down next to Melissa. I smiled at her, and then realized that she was wearing no pants - she had taken her jeans off while I was getting drinks. The dark maroon panties she had on were short and tight fitting, displaying her beautiful figure to me. I looked up in puzzlement at her, and she had a coy little smile on her lips.
"I'm hot, I thought I'd just take off my jeans for a minute or two to cool down," she said.

I nodded, and she scooted back onto the couch a little ways, and lifted her legs up and into my lap. My heart was beating unusually quickly, and my face was heating and turning red.
I was a virgin, she was too. I had never been any further than what was happening now (yes I know I'm a loser).
We pretended to watch the TV for about forty more seconds, until it seemed foolish for either of us to keep pretending we had the slightest interest in what was on anymore. I picked up the remote and clicked the tube off, and turned to Melissa. She still had that mischievous little grin on her face, and I couldn't help producing one of my own. I asked her perhaps the worst thing I could have thought up to ask at that moment.
"Want some Coke?" I asked.

She took her legs off my lap and scooted up against me, and I put my arms around her neck, pulling her to me. I could feel her soft breasts pressed against my chest.
"What I want," she whispered into my ear, "is for you too take off your shirt."
I could feel myself starting to get hard in my pants, and I grinned at her and pulled off my shirt. She ran her hands up and down my chest, and I kissed her. I pulled back and eased her down onto her back on the couch. I looked her in the eyes, and we both laughed. By now I had an erection to match any, I could no longer hide it. She looked down at the tent in my pants and giggled again. I unbuttoned her shirt slowly while she smiled up at me and I trailed kisses down her stomach. I finally pushed the shirt away, revealing her excruciatingly beautiful breasts. They were medium sized and shapely, with short pink nipples that were already hardening. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would just beat itself out. I reached down and placed my hands on her breasts, and shuddered with delight. I lowered myself down and ran my mouth over them, using my tongue where appropriate. She had closed her eyes and her mouth was open, she was breathing heavily. I stopped, determined to revisit that area later.

"Oh wow," she said in a deep, throaty voice, "can I take those pants off for you?"
I replied by leaning back against the pillows and putting my hands behind my back. She leaned down, putting her face close to my croth, and unbuttoned my jeans with her long fingers. Melissa pulled my pants off and dropped them on the floor next to the couch. My erection was gigantic now, It amazed even me pushing my boxers up like that. She giggled again, and nuzzled her head into my crotch area, resting it there like a pillow for a minute, just gazing up at my penis and at me. Finally, she pulled my boxers off slowly to reveal the full extent of my manhood. She widened her eyes and smiled at me. I could tell she was also a little nervous at what was happening.

Melissa brushed her hair out of her face and gripped my penis in her hand like a joystick. Just having my cock handled by a girl - my girl, was ecstacy. I sighed and leaned back even more. She starting moving her hand up and down the shaft of my cock, and following her hand with her mouth. After about 2 minutes of this, she leaned back and smiled up at me, I beamed back at her.
"Can you put that thing between my tits?" She asked me innocently.
"Oh yeah, whatever you want Lissa baby." I said back to her.

She leaned back on the cusins spread her legs wide, I scooted between them on my knees. She took my penis in her hand and positioned it between her tits, and then pushed them against it, my cock was now totally enveloped by her soft breasts. I slowly started moving my dick up and down, up and down. I picked up my speed a little and I started to gasp, it felt so good. She was enjoying it too, she had started to make little high pitched noises from deep down in her stomach.
I pulled away, I didn't want this to end yet.
I finally pulled her panties off, and the sight was one that I will remember forever. Her shapely ass curved perfectly and stuck out just the right amount, and her pussy was small, pink and so entirely feminine that I couldn't help but bend down and kiss it. She moaned for me to go on, and I started exploring her pink folds with my tongue, learning my way through her. The taste was like nothing I had experienced before, and the smell was the sweetest thing I had smelled in memory. She reached a hand down and started massaging her clitoris while I gleefully ate her.
"Oh my god...oh my fucking god that's awesome," she said, "I want you inside me."


I was all to happy to comply, I leaned her back again, and she put her legs up over my shoulders, and I guided myself into her. My brain exploded with the sheer intensity of the sensations that washed over my cock. Words cant explain the pleasure of having your penis engulfed in the wet, soft, and dark folds of your girl's pussy. I gasped intensely and pushed myself in carefully, not wanting to hurt Melissa. She made a high pitched noise when I was all the way in, and for a few moments I just rested there, fully inside and smiling down at her.

Then I started to move in and out, slowly at first but picking up speed. Her pussy began to tighten around my shaft, only increasing the mind-bending sensations I was having. The position we had chosen was particularly good because we both had a good view of what was happening. The couch under us was wet, from her moistness and our sweat. I reached my hands out and cupped her breasts, massaging them as I thrust my cock in and out of her pussy. She started to make high gasping noises and I started to moan at the building sensations I felt.
I pulled out, and she took my dick in her hands for a moment and just gently rubbed it.
"I've always wondered what it would be like to be fucked in the ass," she said.

"Maybe I can help you out there," I replied, grinning.
She turned over, put her face down on the couch and stuck her pretty ass up at me. I mounted her, it took about 3 minutes to get fully in without hurting her. It was so warm and tight in her ass, and I told her that - she giggled into the pillow. I once again began moving in and out, and she started moaning after about 30 seconds of it. I reached down and stuck three fingers into her snatch and started massaging her clit. She had started making noise very loudly now, screaming in pleasure, and I found myself doing the same. We were both about to come, and this time we weren't going to stop.

When she came, her pussy and ass muscles closed down on my cock in spasms, this pushed me over the edge, I pulled my cock out and rolled her over. After about 15 more seconds of jerking myself off, I came. We both cried aloud when I started shooting cum all over her tits. I blew about half my load on her tits, and then shot the the rest all over her open pussy.

We were both exhausted, and she came over and lay in my lap, we fell asleep like that. Even while I was dreaming I knew that we would probably have another go, but I knew first and foremost that Melissa was the girl that I wanted to share the rest of my life with.

No comments: