Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Time Blow Job

Sexy Babes Asian

Joey was a few years older than me. He was so cute and strong, and I admired him and thought he was really exciting.

When he invited me over to his house one day, I enthusiastically walked to the bus and got there as soon as I could. His mother was home and he introduced us.

"Let's go to my room," he said, and his mother looked at me approvingly.

We sat on his bed for a few minutes, talking about school. Then he asked me if he could teach me something that I hadn't learned in class -- how to get a boy off. I giggled and agreed, hoping his mother wouldn't know. I heard her doing the dishes while Joey unbuttoned his Levi's (I remember those so clearly -- and he wasn't wearing underwear). He took off his pants and held his cock in his hand, which looked massive to me.

He told me to grab it. Then he told me to suck on it, so I bent down, my face cautiously moving toward him.

He smelled clean and the skin of his cock was smooth. I was warm and comfortable and pleased with myself that I was learning this great lesson about sex. I wrapped my mouth around and ventured to suck, like he had asked.

"Just slide your mouth up and down," he suggested, and I did. He pushed my head down, encouraging me. Then his hand covered my hand (which was wrapped around the base of his cock still) and he made motion for me to stroke him. It was difficult to coordinate with the sucking, but it didn't take long before he started shaking and making soft moaning noises. He pulled away from me quickly, and I watched his cock spray cum on his bed in front of me.

No comments: